Friday, November 12, 2010

New Character...Tentatively...

Hi everyone!! About a week ago I sent out an e-mail to my customers mentioning that a new character was coming.

Well, I've been having some trouble nailing down the material from a distributor. The original distributor for the material no longer has any, and I am in the process of trying to find a new distributor to be able to provide this great character to all of my customers.

I have an assuring lead on a source for the fabric, so hopefully within the next week or so I will be able to have this guy available.

Until then, I wanted to show everyone a quick photo of McGarrett. He's a dog, and he has something that the other puppets don't...those ears. See, they aren't just on top of his head, they can be posed in any angle that you would like.

Hopefully I'll have this guy ready soon, until then, please enjoy this teaser photo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment