Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Current Projects...

Hi everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know that there are a few projects that I'm currently working on that hopefully I will have available soon.

The first project is an Ultimate Yeti. This Yeti will feature an absolutely fantastic faux fur that looks so real you'll swear it came from a real Yeti!!! If you add an Ultimate Yeti to your Yeti Family Collection, you'll have three great puppets that will absolutely knock your audience out!!!

The second project is a Dog. He'll be based on some of the other heads that I have now, but he'll be furry and have ears, like all good dogs should. Basically, think Dart but furry and with floppy ears, and you'll have a good idea of where the Dog will be coming from.

Finally, I have this amazing fabric that I picked up a while back that I've been waiting to do something with. Well, my wife has helped me pick a style for it, and now I'm just waiting on her to come up with a name and I'll be making him and offering him. He'll be similar to Yeti, Sr but with this amazingly crazy fur and a surprise for his eye design.

Keep checking back often, you never know when there will be an update!!!!

Thanks for your support everyone!!!!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment