Saturday, September 11, 2010

A New Character Tomorrow...

I've been working hard the last couple of days coming up with another new character. 

Yeti, Sr will be revealed tomorrow.  He's a very special puppet, and will be the first "Advanced" puppet in my lineup. 

He'll include something that none of my other puppets have yet, and that's LIVE ARMS!!  That's right, Yeti, Sr is going to be a live arm puppet where one of your hands goes into his hand and controls it's every movement.  It's something that's GREAT to have when you are doing a show, as puppets that have a live arm can do things that others can't...like pick things up, throw things, and crumple things up. 

I will also be introducing another new, but familiar, character early next week.  It's someone you've seen before, but he's all grown up now!!! 

Finally, I have gotten some GREAT new fabric that I will be using to create a new character...I'm not sure what direction I want to go with it yet, but be on the lookout for him in the next couple of weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment